A new year, new horizons and new you! And what could be better than starting 2020 with a fresh new course on 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
Rishikesh and yoga teacher training
Rishikesh, the land of yogis and saints, is flocked by innumerable ashrams and yoga teacher training schools. Being the place of origin of yoga and its deep-rooted history, this small town in India, is today the most sought after destination by yoga enthusiasts, practitioners and travellers from every nook and corner of the world. It is here that you will find tranquillity and peace of mind as you meditate and practice your asanas under natural surroundings. Touched by the divine vibes of the holy river Ganges flowing through the valley and surrounded by mightiness of the majestic Himalayan mountains, Rishikesh is truly blessed with that perfect aura to keep your learning and practice of yoga on the right track. You will find many schools here that offer quality and certified courses on 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. And it is here in Rishikesh that you can combine a vacation too as you simultaneously pursue your yoga course as there are many interesting activities to do in Rishikesh to keep you entertained and occupied throughout your stay in this beautiful valley in India.
Activities to do in Rishikesh:
Some such activities include :
1. Visit Triveni Ghat
2. Visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula
3. Try Bungee jumping
4. Go for camping
6. Enjoy river rafting
7. Visit Parmarth Niketan Ashram
8. Witness Ganga Aarti
9. Take a stroll along the river banks
10. Attend Satsang and Kirtan sessions
11. And much more that you will simply enjoy
Foundational yoga teacher training in Rishikesh
Make the 200 hour yoga teacher training course Rishikesh your stepping stone towards a bright future as a certified yoga teacher. As you successfully graduate from this course, you will earn yourself the eligibility to get registered under the Yoga Alliance as a RYT – 200 (Registered yoga teacher). To ensure you have enrolled in the right yoga school, join a Yoga Alliance recognised yoga teacher training course such as that conducted by Himalayan Yoga Association – the leading yoga school in Rishikesh with more than 2000 plus graduates from all over the globe.
Overview of 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh at HYA
At HYA, we believe only in the best. So keeping this belief in mind, here are some of the salient features of the yoga teacher training program that we have on offer:
- Yoga Alliance recognised courses (international certification)
- Yoga teacher training in the “yoga capital of the world” – Rishikesh
- Course designed particularly for all levels i.e beginners, intermediate and advanced level yogis
- Qualified and experienced yoga teachers who believe in tradition with a blend of the contemporary vision
- Comprehensive yoga teacher training in India with the facilities of food & accommodation
- A great supportive team that is student-friendly
- A golden opportunity to witness and experience the rich cultural heritage of India
So create a life changing experience as you spend some quality time in Rishikesh by visiting this awesome yogic destination absolutely meant for you!
Get in Touch…
Addresss: Himalayan Yoga Ashram, Himalayan Yoga association, Gulab Nagar, Tapovan, Rishikesh, 249192, Uttarakhand
Contact no. : +919760206223
Email Id: email@example.com
Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh | 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh | Yoga School in Rishikesh | Yoga Course in Rishikesh | Yoga in Rishkesh | 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh | 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification in Rishikesh